Texas Health and Safety Code as administered by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) requires anyone conducting animal euthanasia to successfully complete an approved training course. Every 3 years thereafter, an approved renewal course is required to keep your state certification active. Humane Animal Euthanasia by ACT Online Training is the only online course available that is DSHS-approved for your training renewal.
This course is DSHS-approved for the 3-year renewal, not the initial training course. All DSHS requirements are met through watching course videos led by ACT Online Training instructor David Grant, DVM, readings from selected articles, and the successful completion of the final exam.
- $99 per student – includes complete Humane Animal Euthanasia Online Training Review Course and Exam
- Credit cards are accepted
- 30 day period to successfully complete the material and exam
- Course takes approximately 4-6 hours to complete
- Results and certificate will be emailed upon completion – you must keep the certificate as a record of taking the course for the Texas Department of State Health Services
- Bonus: Earn 5 hours of CE credit with course completion