This course combines husbandry education and restraint methods for a comprehensive guide to equine care in rescue and shelter environments. Whether training volunteers or new staff, completion of this course will help ensure safety for handlers and horses alike.
- $99 per student – includes course and exam
- Credit cards are accepted
- 60 day period to successfully complete the material and exam
- Course takes approximately 1-2 hours to complete
- Results and certificate will be emailed upon completion